all about living and being happy

all about living and being happy

Thursday, May 15, 2014

Free toms/inspiration children's shoe pattern

JAMS 


I have been making a few different types of shoes lately and have not found any free patterns on the internet..so I have drafted a few myself for the grand kids...this shoe can be worn by girls or boys..can be made of any heavy type fabric and can be lined or not lined... you may adjust size down to two sizes smaller if you need to..i will update with more patterns and photos later

just save photo and print..the size is as is...made no adjustments on photo...paper size (letter)

thanks and enjoy...

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing...I crocheted my grandchildren slippers, but my hands hurt a lot so I been trying to find a pattern(easy is best for me)to make them new slippers. I will try yours and post a photo to you when done. Again thank you for your share.

    ReplyDelete